Privacy and cookies policy
Formal information to begin with – the administrator of the website is PACYFIC SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, Demokracji7, 14-100 Ostróda, PL.
Short version – the most important information
- We care about your privacy, but also about your time. That is why we have prepared an abridged version of the most important privacy-related principles for you.
- We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities.
- We use our own cookies in order for the website to function properly. If the above information is not sufficient for you, you will find further details below.
- The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on personal data protection is PACYFIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with its registered office in Ostróda 14-100, Demokracji 7, tel. 89 646 48 07, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The purposes, legal basis and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see description of individual purposes of personal data processing below).
Entitlements. GDPR grants you the following potential rights in relation to in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to erasure of personal data,
- the right to restrict processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data where you have given such consent.
The rules related to the exercise of the indicated rights are described in detail in Articles 15 – 21 of the GDPR. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with these provisions.
- We would like to emphasise that one of the rights indicated above is always available to you – if you consider that we have violated data protection regulations in the processing of your personal data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, Warsaw 00-193,).
- You can also always ask us to provide you with information about what data we hold about you and for what purposes we process it. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data provided to us, we provide the security and data protection measures required by data protection legislation. Personal data is collected and protected against access by unauthorised persons.
- We entrust the processing of personal data to home.pl – for the purpose of storing personal data on the server, as well as to other trusted entities within the framework of concluded data entrustment agreements. The entities to which we entrust the processing of personal data guarantee the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
Purposes and legal basis of processing
- Email contact. When you contact us by e-mail, including by sending an enquiry via the contact form, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender of the message. In addition, you may also include other personal data in the content of the message.
- Your data is processed in this case for the purpose of contacting you, and the basis for the processing is Article 6(1) and GDPR, i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for post-contact processing is the legitimate purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- We will keep the above data respectively: until you revoke your consent or until the archiving determined by the legitimate interest of the controller ceases.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Cookies are small textual information stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
- Cookies can be divided into own cookies and third-party cookies. More details can be found below.
- Own cookies. We use own cookies to ensure the correct functioning of the website, in particular for contact and ordering purposes and for the smooth running of the website.
Social media tools.
- The use of the website involves sending requests to the server on which the website is stored. Each request made to the server is recorded in the server logs.
- The logs include, among other things, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific users of the website and are not used by us to identify you.
- The server logs are only ancillary material for the administration of the site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorised to administer the server.